Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Double D - Blue & White

Hello blogger friends!
It's once again time for a new challenge at the Double D Challenge Blog!
Team Diane is your host today and their theme is 

BLUE & WHITE

check out this amazing mood board Diane has created ...


Of course, the gingham is what grabbed my attention
and I knew I had a roll of it just waiting
to be used so here we go!


Other than the Cheery Lynn Designs 'Chicken Wire Frame' the other panels were all off cuts from past creations.  I've also dug deep into my smaller paper packs drawer to find this OLD DCWV Dots, Stripes & Plaids paper pack which I used for the background.    The rectangle off cut is from the Paper Studio Country Road paper pack.


I do hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
And, be sure to pop over to see what the design teams have created!  I tell you, these ladies endlessly amaze and inspire me.  I'm sure you'll be inspired also.

Challenges to share in:
Scrapy Land Challenge #67 - ATG

OH and just so you know, there's also a prize offered to one lucky random winner!
Here's what Diane is offering this time around . . .


How cool is that!  
And just in time for those summertime card creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous remainder of your week!
As always . . .


Recipe:
Papers:   White cs, DCWV dp, the Paper Studio dp
Stamp/ink:  Penny Black 'Special Wishes' / Versafine Onyx
Dies:  Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Rectangles', Nestabilities Classic Ovals, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Chicken Wire Frame'
Accessories:  Dimensional Tape, Blue Gingham Ribbon

19 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Loving the blue plaid and the gingham ribbon. Your focal panel and sentiment are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked it Dar ... Another fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Loving that pretty die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Darlene! Love the gingham checked background behind the die cut panel. You amaze me with the designs and cards you create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you have to know you had me at the gingham ribbon (can't believe 'I' didn't use any gingham) and the entire card is fabulously put together...another beauty my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is rhapsody in blue. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card,great papers and love the chicken wire die---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mix of patterns in your card. The die cut is perfect on the check and the sweet bows tied around it are just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know, I know, the gingham grabbed me, too! I sooo want that pillow, but I'll have to settle for a card. Love your perfectly inspired card and the way you wrapped the ribbon through the chicken wire. GOT to use my chicken wire die, sheesh. So many fun things waiting in line to be used. Beautiful card, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card - love the gingham ribbons! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow--this is absolutely gorgeous, Darlene! Love the chicken wire die cut & that wonderful Country Road paper! The flowers in your blog banner are so beautiful--you surely have a green thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so pretty! Love that chicken wire frame and the gingham is a perfect match for it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, such a pretty card Darlene! The backgound die cut is wonderful with the ribbon and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love how you used this chicken wire frame , using the ribbon with it was a great idea, breaking out the old paper was such a pretty touch, Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Yanti

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darlene, what a beautiful card! I love the blue and white color scheme and the use of the chicken wire die! Your layered stitched panel is gorgeous! thank you for sharing this in our Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land! Hugs! Sara Emily DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene