Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Sisterhood of Crafters - Use Your Imagination

Hello dear friends ...
It's time again for a new challenge at the
Today's hostess is Agata and her theme is:

USE YOUR IMAGINATION
(Anything Goes ... Be creative)


In mid-May I spotted a tutorial for this cute little
treat box and immediately thought I'd like to give it a try
for today's challenge.  I'm not really good (at least I don't think I am)
creating 3d type projects so when I see something that appeals
to me I just have to give it a whirl.

This tutorial was on the Scor-pal blog and was shared by Patti J Gilliam.
I won't bother rewriting all the measurement & details 
since Patti did an awesome job of that on the blog.


I've used a 12x12 sheet of double sided Heartfelt Creations paper
and decorated with a Wild Orchid flower and red Stickles.

Challenges to share in:
Love To Craft June Challenge #11 - ATG
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #246 - ATG
Crafty Creations Challenge #343 - ATG
Paperminutes Challenge #491 - Anything BUT a card

Be sure to pop over to the Sisterhood to see the
amazing designs my 'sistahs' have come up with ... then join in the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
As always . . .

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love that poppy print paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! So pretty and creative! Fabulous rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooooooo pretty!!

    THanks for showing

    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I love how it turned out. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that stuff you make for your craft sales and you say you're no good at 3D items? I beg to differ! This is gorgeous! Love the window... and what's inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow Darlene is that ever beautiful, I bet these would go over big at your craft shows, terrific way to give a little treat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy yum yum yum! Darlene, this is super and so so beautiful! I just love what you've done here (and adding my favorite treat too!) Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks stunning!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have made a lovely treat box so I think you are being a bit hard on yourself with your 'I don't think I am very good' comment! Thanks for sharing at LTCCB. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene