Sunday, September 3, 2017

Boooooooooooo!

Happy Sunday Everyone!
I have a 'spooktacular' card to share with you today created for the Tutti Designs Blog.

It's hard to believe we are quickly approaching this time of year but I for one am going to enjoy those warm summer breezes as long as I can!  LOL!   Tutti Designs has a New Release filled with fabulous dies for the Halloween & Fall season.  Be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store ... August Release ...  to check them out!


Today I'm using 'Cooking Witch'

No automatic alt text available.


My card design is composed of several snippets from the scrap box and, 
here's what I did with this fun cooking witch die . . .

 First I die cut it in both white and black card stock.  I knew I wanted to color a parts of the die but leave the caldron black so that was my starting point.

Next I colored my witch's robe and hat using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Marker PL5.  And, used LG4 for the face and hands.

Now came a bit of fussy cutting and gluing.

 










After gluing all my pieces together, I added 3M dimensional tape to the back before adhering to my card front for a little added pop. 


A few coordinating sequins and my card is ready for the postman!
 I don't send many Halloween cards these days but I think my granddaughter will enjoy receiving this as a surprise this year!  Might just send along some Halloween candy with it!  She could use a little 'fattening up' LOL!

Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.

Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:
As Always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.