Sunday, September 10, 2017

If the shoe fits . . .

Hi Everyone!
Today I have a fun card to share but oh my goodness,
I must have 'been in a mood' when I put this one together!  LOL


Hmmm ... wonder what had me stirred up this day?  LOL
You must admit ... there are times when you'd like to send a card like this to someone who's not being very nice!  LOL  But of course I never would, so I'll just keep this card on my desk to remind MYSELF ... NOT to be a witch unless I'm dressing up for a Halloween party!  

This awesome Witch Shoe is from the August Release at Tutti Designs!

No automatic alt text available.

My design today is pretty self explanatory!

As stated, my sentiment is computer generated and I've die cut it using a Sue Wilson 'Pierced Flags' die.  A few little Nuvo White Crystal Drops was all that was required to accent this fabulous shoe.  

Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.
Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:
 Thanks for stopping by!
As Always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.