Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Just 'Putt Puttin' by to say Hi!

Hello friends!
Today I have another quick Masculine card to share
that came together using up some of the 'extra' die cuts
I had laying around on my work station.


I must confess, when I starting pulling these 'pieces' together,
I did create the watercolor background using watercolor paper, watercolor 
paints and a wide artist brush.

The Tutti Designs 'Vintage Car' had been die cut from a 'leather look' brown
card stock so it adds nice texture to my car.  (I still say this looks
like Mr. Magoo's car!) lol  The sentiment dies are also by Tutti Designs ...
Happy and Birthday (smaller of the two in the sets) and were die cut from a scrap of 
gold foil card stock.


Lawn Fawn - Small Cross Stitched Rectangle Stackables DiesLawn Fawn - Large Cross Stitched Rectangle Stackables DiesI knew I wanted to keep this card simple so I thought maybe just framing the car would be enough.  Yep ... I was right!   I actually had several frames that I had cut awhile back for a project that ended up not being to my liking so scrapped the idea.  They were created using the Lawn Fawn Large Cross Stitched  Rectangle Stackables Dies and the Lawn Fawn Small Cross Stitched  Rectangle Stackables Dies.  I like how you can use these two sets together to create even more mats & frame work.

And of course, as I've confessed to before, I can't seem to have an 'empty' sky on my cards ... hence the Stampscapes flying geese.

Here's another look at the finished card ...


Challenges to share in:
  613 Avenue Creates Challenge #202 - ATG / twist Masculine 
Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Blended Backgrounds
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #196 - ATG

Well that does it for me today!
Back to finishing projects for Saturday's craft show.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed my card.

As Always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.