Monday, October 30, 2017

Masculine Fall Birthday

Happy Last Monday in October Everyone!!

Today I have a quick card I created yesterday to cover a few challenges.  The Anything Goes/Masculine challenge at 613 Avenue Create ...add a charm or tag at the International Art & Soul Challenge blog... Fall Colors over at the Dare2BArtzy Blog ... add a charm or tag at the Moving Along With the Times Blog ... All Creatures Great & Small at the Simon Says Monday Challenge and Animals for the Southern Girls Challenge.



I can never have enough masculine birthday cards in my stash
and I think this sentiment is a perfect phrase for any hard working soul
(man or woman!).  If there's ever a day you should be able to rest & relax,
it should be on your birthday!  Am I right!!!

I had two WHITE Spellbinder leaves laying on my work station
so I decided to give them some fall color by sponging on some Tim Holtz oxide inks.
Spritz them with water to help them blend a bit then when dry added
some Crystal Glaze to the top.


Yvonne Creations - Dies - Reindeer

Nuvo Crystal Drops in Fall colors was used as an accent.

I hope you've enjoyed today's share!
Now I must get back to working on projects for this weekend's
craft show.  I'm running out of time!  Eeeks!  LOL

Thanks for stopping in ... have a great week ahead!
As Always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.