Saturday, October 28, 2017

More Get Well Cards

Happy Saturday All!

Well this evening is Trick or Treat around here
and I'm expecting 100-150 kids.  I hope I have enough
candy!  LOL

I'm still working on Get Well cards for the upcoming show so that
is what I have to share with you today!


I have had a few of these doilies (Cheery Lynn Designs 'Swedish Spring Oval Frame) cut and in my stash for AGES!  I simply added the Verses Rubber Stamps sentiment, popped it up with dimensional tape and added a few Nuvo crystal drops in the corners and it's ready for mailing.


This Impression Obsession die is beautiful in any color and I just happened to have a few extra butterflies (Martha Stewart punch) laying around that were the same color!  Perfect finishing touch!



Now this scrap of DCWV designer paper has a shine to some of the flowers and, I just happened to have a 6x6 sheet of DCWV foil paper that matted perfectly!  SO of course I had to die cut this Frantic Stamper 'Get Well Soon' die from the foil paper as well as white card stock which I used to add layers/depth to my sentiment.  Obviously, I left the word 'soon' off this time.  The Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Squares was used for my frame panel.



I've used the same dies as above but just in a different orientation.

So, which one is your favorite???
Hope you have a fabulous weekend ahead!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.