Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Double D - Feeling FALLISH

Hello Friends!
It's time for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!

Team Diane is hosting today and the theme is:

Feeling FALLish

Here's the inspiration board Diane has created to help you get started . . .




 Once again I'm trying my hand at a more CAS (clean and simple) design.
Using 1 die set, 1 stamp and a few sequins.
AND, I'm using some very old products that have been
in my stash for years!!



From my white card stock panel I die cut an oak leaf and a maple leaf from an OLD, OLD Spellbinder set.  I then took the die cut leaves and gave them color using Tim Holtz Oxide Distress Inks, water and a wide bristled artist brush.

I attached the white card stock panel that my leaves were die cut from to an OLD DCWV designer paper panel.  Once my leaves were dry, I glued them back into the locations they were cut from.  With the help of my Tim Holtz Stamp Platform I positioned this OLD Inkadinkado clear stamp from a set called 'Harvest Expressions'.  A few clusters of fall color sequins and my card is ready to go postal!

Please be sure to pop over to see the amazing creations the ladies
have made to inspire you today!
I'm always so impressed with these ladies!!!
They leave me in awe with each & every challenge theme!

Here's what Diane has up for grabs to one lucky random draw winner.



I hope you've enjoyed my card today and are inspired to come join in our fun!
Hope to see you there!
As Always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.